Let us manage your San Bernardino association.
Because we understand that each community is unique, we customize our services to meet the needs of each community we manage. PMI San Bernardino is a national property management company with local property managers serving all types of communities:
Single Family and Master Planned
Condominium and High Rise
Commercial and Office Parks
Mixed Use and PUD
With an experienced team of HOA/Association management professionals, we deliver exceptional services with an innovative approach to solving challenges unique to each community. We pride ourselves in customizing our management to meet each community's needs. Our approach is simple—manage each association in a way that adds value back to the community and those that live there.
Experience The PMI San Bernardino Difference.
With over ten years of experience, PMI San Bernardino understands that each community is unique. We pride ourselves in customizing our services to meet the needs of each community we manage. We are a national property management company with local property managers serving all types of communities.
Fill out the form and we will be in touch. Want immediate help? Call us at 909.310.2601 to get started now!
Request A Bid
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch. Want immediate help? Call us at 909.310.2601 .
Board Member or Homeowner?
- Preparing and maintaining financial records
- Processing HOA dues and fees
- Handling payroll for HOA employees
- Preparing and filing tax returns
- Managing the HOA's budget
- Providing financial reports to the HOA board of directors
- Assisting with financial planning and decision-making
- Handling all membership inquiries
- Enforcement of community association covenants, conditions, and restrictions
- Organize and attend membership meetings
- Selecting insurance providers and policies for board approval
- Monitoring of local/national laws and advice on pertinent legislative issues
- Communicating with city, state, and county authorities as needed
Maintenance and Building Management
- Common area inspections
- Architectural request tracking
- Online maintenance and work order management
- Obtaining competitive bids for services
- 24-hour availability/on-call maintenance
- Management of maintenance plans
- Vendor insurance tracking
- Coordination and management of Reserve Study
- San Bernardino
- San Dimas